Step up to this challenge..... Is this you?
An opportunity for a confident, ambitious Sales Engineer with experience preferably in food processing or pharmaceutical industries (winemaker, dairy, pharmaceutical) join our busy Sales Team offering solutions and equipment to the food industry. Utilise your sales engineering knowledge and skills, be rewarded!
Join their success story ..... This well established NZ owned company specialises in supplying food grade pumps, valves, filters, fittings and related equipment to the food processing sector. Due to company growth this is your opportunity to join their passionate hardworking sales team.
About the role ..... The role provides Sales support in all aspects of products and equipment queries and the generation of quotes/proposals securing business. The main focus of this role is sales management and further development of business with existing clients, plus targeting new business development. You will also be managing internal processes liaising with management and clients. In conjunction with management, you will implement and maintain systems for; the filing of quotes and documentation. This exciting role requires someone who has a good understanding of the food processing industry, and the ability to gather client information/specifications and process client requirements. We will consider applications from person(s) who have experience with related engineering sales, or have worked as a brewer, winemaker or dairy process engineer and would be interested to transition over to a sales role. In this role you will be required to undertake office administration duties. Reporting to the Directors you will thrive working in a busy small team environment.
About you ..... The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years (minimum) engineering sales experience background
- Ability to self-manage in an environment where multiple priorities compete for your time
- Excellent communication verbal and written English skills with the ability to interact with clients at all levels, both internally and externally
- Commitment, enthusiasm, tenacity and the attitude to succeed as a team player
- Excellent computer literacy with MS Office programs
- Willingness to learn how to identify and offer solutions based upon your customers’ unrealised needs
- Desire to sell into the Industrial/Manufacturing food processing market
- The ability to develop targets and goals and then deliver them, demonstrated by your past successes.
- Good organisational and time management skills to take on challenges
- A positive attitude towards continued learning and development
- Be able to quickly engage, build rapports and consolidate relationships in order to successfully track through the sales process
- Be able to seek out opportunities to create new business
- Enjoy a ‘hands-on’ environment
Why apply .....
- A fantastic opportunity to join a company going from strength to strength
- Great team environment with supportive management
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- You will be rewarded with a very competitive remuneration package and generous benefits
Apply now if you are searching for an exciting change along with new challenges if you believe you have the right skills and experience
Make your mark in a unique and thriving business!
Immediate Start Available
For further information contact: Karen: 021 353989
Email your CV details to: email@example.com
Candidates for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Reference Sales Engineer