SIMPLY THE BEST OPPORTUNITY – successful manufacturer and still growing, Huntly based!!
OFFERED – challenges, great team environment, excellent package.
WANTED – your strong technical skills within the Building/Aluminium joinery industry!
Join market leading manufacturer of joinery window systems, a diverse and respected supplier to the building sector. We seek a passionate focused Senior Project Manager with Aluminium joinery industry experience.
This role encompasses your strong technical knowledge and work experience within the building industry!
Never a dull moment - contribute your all-rounder skills and be a key member of our busy happy ‘close-knit’ team!
For over 30 years this already successful leading manufacturer is rapidly growing and now seeks your project management skills. As a key member of their busy team this role reports to the Office Manager and Directors maintaining optimum growth for this well established company.
A key function of this role is to ensure the entire process of projects are completed, whilst maintaining key relationships by developing, consolidating and securing new business opportunities in a highly competitive market. Your enviable communication, analytical and problem solving skills will allow you to provide your clients with an exceptional experience and high quality products.
You are clearly an excellent communicator at all levels and will thrive on the chance to demonstrate your innovative, strategic and tactical thinking as well as your enviable project management skills. Combined with these attributes . . .
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Possess a high-end knowledge base/experience of existing and new builds
- Be responsible for the completion of projects, driving and developing growth
- Be able to quickly engage, build rapports and consolidate relationships in order to successfully track through the sales process
- Be able to seek out opportunities to create new business and foster existing relationships
- Possess previous experience in site measures
- Possess proven experience in the aluminium industry
- Possess an understanding of NZ construction industry and relevant building codes
- Possess ability to work unsupervised
- Possess a flexible can-do attitude
- Possess a full drivers licence
- Understand the importance of superior customer service
- Possess previous experience in tender preparation, pricing, contract administration
- V6 Estimating software experience
- Possess years of Technical knowledge within the industry
- Willing to contribute to our strong H&S record
Excellent remuneration package is offered including vehicle.
Make a move, opportunities like this don’t come along every day - make a difference in this iconic company, apply now!
Submit your CV to:
For further information call:
Karen on 021 353-989 or (09) 577-3390
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.